Office LocationErlanger, KY
Posting DateFebruary 19th, 2014
Summit Professional Networks is seeking an Account Coordinator. The Account Coordinator performs entry-level sales support within the Media division. Although this is not a customer-facing job, it requires customer focus. Provides planning, pre and post sales and customer support. Supports internal Client Services Managers and Sales teams. Facilitates accuracy, placement and quality of sold ads. Enters contracts/insertion orders into billing system, initiates invoices, schedules print ads and analyzes and approves all advertising materials received from Client Services Managers. Primarily focuses on and supports print services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintains customer service culture ensured by the prompt response to the Advertising 800 line and Advertising email support.
- Assists with the planning and RFP process, including filling out agency grids (including boilerplate information about Summit and the brands) based on established copy.
- Upon receipt of an insertion order, re-enters the appropriate data into the billing system.
- Works with appropriate internal groups to gather appropriate data to enter into the billing system.
- Gathers accurate production materials for print publication and passes them on to Art Directors.
- Prepares invoicing process in billing system for print, custom and online orders.
- Communicates regularly with Client Services Managers regarding any special situations in regard to clients’ advertising and/or billing.
- Provides standard revenue/sales reports for management and sales teams. Provides ad hoc reports when approved by Department manager.
- Coordinates and submits print orders, prep sheets, run sheets and layouts to Circulation to ensure proper assessment with printer.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer support skills.
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills.
- Strong communication skills- oral, listening and written.
- Ability to multi-task and handle timeline pressure.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Superior working knowledge of Microsoft Office- Word and Excel.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of sales, advertising and other related industry experience is helpful but not required.